If your child is learning a foreign language, a native-speaking nanny or au pair can have an enormous impact on your child's ability to not only learn the language, but also derive enjoyment from the language.
They can provide an organic opportunity for your child to use the target language in their day-to-day life, often using vocabulary that might be missing in your child's life if his main exposure to the secondary language comes from school or daycare.
The native-speaking nanny or au pair should be someone who fits in with your family, who understands your child's needs and really loves spending time with children and teaching them new things, someone who will nurture and support your child, while helping him or her acquire fluency in the target language.
Because each family is unique, at Amazing Pairs we offer different family packages. We can put you in contact with au pairs or full-time, part-time or short term native-speaking nannies and playtime/conversation tutors who are ready to be interviewed by a great family like yours!
We will draw from our global network and our experience in recruiting candidates, to help you find the right caregiver for your family.
We are focused on your success, so we will not charge our placement fee until you have hired the candidate (or, in the case of au pairs, when the flight is booked).
Please read more about Our Process, take a look at our most popular services below, and let us know if you are looking for something different.
10% discount for families working with us again!
Package 1: Au Pairs (Live-in)
This package includes:
- Initial family meeting (in person in our office in Madrid, or via Skype, at your convenience) to assess needs.
- Development, together with the family, of a weekly planning schedule to agree with the au pair
- Home assessment consultation
- Search and connection with premium au pairs who are native speakers of the target language, meet all the criteria outlined in Our Process and show up as a potential match for your family
- Presentation to the family of the top match candidates, and personal support during the interview process
- Personal support during contract negotiation phase (written agreement templates, etc.)
- Welcome pack for the au pair with information about the city, tips for settling into a new country, and insights into a successful au pair relationship
- Support in finding language schools for the au pair
- Free periodic sessions the au pair can join (in person in our offices or via Skype), to cover different topics: the adaptation phase, tips for interacting with children in the target language, first aid, etc.
- Ongoing support during the stay, in case of questions or concerns, and a discount on future searches in case either party ends the agreement early
Cost of this package: 299€ (includes VAT)
Note: for au pairs where stay is shorter than 2 months, e.g. summer au pairs, the cost is 249€ (includes VAT)
Package 2: Native-speaking nannies, playtime/conversation tutors and language support (Live-out)
We will help you find a native-speaking nanny or playtime/conversation tutor who will be there for your children, at the times you require, to nurture them, motivate them and help them on their journey to becoming bilingual.
This package includes:
- Initial family meeting (in person in our offices in Madrid, or via Skype or phone, at your convenience) to assess needs
- Search and connection with premium caregivers who are native speakers of the target language, meet our selection process, and show up as a potential match for the family in terms of availability and personality
- Presentation to the family of the top match candidates, and personal support during the interview process, and until the family has approved the caregiver and thecaregiver has confirmed
- Ongoing support during the relationship, in case of questions or concerns, and a discount on future searches in case either party ends the agreement early
Cost of package 2: 199€ (includes VAT)
Note: for short-term nannies, where the relationship is for two months or less, we offer a special price of 139€ (includes VAT)
Pakage 3: DIY Au Pair Search
If this is your first time searching for an au pair but you already know you want to manage the search and hiring process yourself, we offer a special DIY Au Pair Search package which includes:
- our DIY Au Pair Search manual, developed by Amazing Pairs together with parents who have done the same thing, so you can take advantage of all the combined experience and avoid some of those been-there-done-that moments
- a 1-hour consultation (in person in our office in Madrid or via Skype) to discuss: the market and how it suits your specific needs, different alternatives for finding the right au pair, potential interview questions, things to look out for during the process, etc.
- additional 1-hour credit so you can call, email or message us during your search process, so we can help answer any questions you might have until you find your au pair (to be used during the 2 months following purchase)
- templates for your use to make the search easier, including a template to present your family online safely, a template for interview scheduling, a sample contract to sign once you have found the right candidate, and more
Please note: as part of this package we will not look for candidates for you, or engage in any follow-up beyond what is described above and, as such, our usual Guarantee will not apply. Please see additional packages for more inclusive support.
Cost of the DIY Au Pair Search package: 99€ (includes VAT).
FAMILIES PRE-REGISTER HERE
Fill in our family pre-registration form below, or contact us with any questions. We will get in touch shortly.